MCK provides marriage services to community members. If you would like to set up an Islamic marriage ceremony, please contact email@example.com
- Please bear in mind the following general policies regarding MCK’s marriage services:
- The couple must obtain a government-issued marriage license prior to having an Islamic marriage ceremony performed by MCK. The license must be presented at the time of the marriage and will be signed by the MCK official performing the marriage. For more information on obtaining a marriage license locally, see http://www.knoxcounty.org/clerk/marriagelicense.php
- If either the bride or groom has been previously married, a divorce certificate must be shown to the MCK official performing the marriage.
- Both the bride and groom must present valid government-issued ID (such as a driver’s license, passport, etc.).
- Additional policies and details may be discussed with you by the MCK official performing your marriage ceremony.
- MCK highly recommends and encourages premarital counseling. If you are interested in counseling, we will provide you with some recommended counselors.